- Job ID:
- Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Date posted:
- 20 June 2022
Case Management Team Assistant - Liverpool
Case Management Team (CMT) Assistant – Business Restructuring - Liverpool
Ideas | People | Trust
We’re BDO. An accountancy and business advisory firm, providing the advice and solutions businesses need to navigate today’s changing world.
We’ll broaden your horizons
Our Advisory team provide a wide variety of services that deliver value-led advice and outcomes. They have an in-depth knowledge of business, industry sectors and markets and understand the constantly changing risks and opportunities at the heart of our clients’ affairs. The team work across strategy, operations and improvement as well as at a transactional and defined project level. From technology to risk advisory, they’re experts in following through on top-level instructions and resolving the finer details – all in one straight-forward package. When you join them, you’ll work on some of the world's most exciting financial operations and business deals, building your experience and expertise alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
We’ll help you succeed
You’ll be a Case Management Team - (CMT) Assistant providing technical & administrative support to nationwide Business Restructuring staff in respect of formal insolvency appointments. This includes taking responsibility for own workload as well as supporting senior staff. This role is responsible to a designated senior group member and ultimately to the Group Manager. You'll also;
- Administer formal insolvency caseloads in such a way to ensure that all statutory / regulatory and internal procedures are met
- Setting up and maintenance of files on DMS and IPS
- Basic office admin, including filing, copying, casting and reading over documents
- Ensure relevant data is captured, reports are produced and IPS case set-up information is completed
- Completion of cashiers instructions, for review by senior staff
- Completion of checklists, glossary documents, IP record sheets and internal working papers
When you join us, we’ll make your growth our priority. If you can demonstrate the following skills, we can help you go far. We’re looking for someone with:
- Preferably a 2:1 honours degree in any subject or some experience of working in this sector
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Well presented with a professional level of communication – both verbal and written
- Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise and complete tasks with limited supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to use own initiative and take a flexible approach.
- No professional training contract is provided with this role. However ongoing training is provided to meet role specific needs
We’re in it together
At BDO, we believe that when our people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. We offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that our pay always positively reflects performance. As well offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, we also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- 25 days’ holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance
That’s not all. We understand that everyone is different so, we offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle. Our flexible benefits platform, Flexcel, means our people can choose from a range of tax efficient options to design a benefit package that best suits them. Through Flexcel, they can:
- buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off dining and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- take an online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme
We’re looking forward to the future
At BDO, we’re big enough to make the difference and collaborative enough to never lose sight of where we’re going. We know that it’s our people that make our success possible. Across our 17 UK locations, more than 6,000 of them work together to provide tax, audit, assurance and a range of advisory services that help our clients achieve their ambitious goals. Together, they’re fuelling Britain’s economic engine. Behind every complex client challenge and every untapped innovation, they’re there: ensuring we continue to find the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise. That’s why we’re always looking for ways to invest in our people. That means providing them with an environment where they can grow, learn, laugh and feel respected, at all times.
Are you ready to join them?
Our Agency Policy
BDO has a commitment to building relationships directly with candidates (and agencies) in our local markets and as such, we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We work closely with our preferred suppliers to support us in sourcing quality candidates but we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the BDO Resourcing team. We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to BDO by any means other than through our recruitment portal. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the BDO Resourcing team, BDO reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.