- Job ID:
- London, United Kingdom
- Date posted:
- 22 May 2022
Transfer Pricing Director
Ideas | People | Trust
We’re BDO. An accountancy and business advisory firm, providing the advice and solutions businesses need to navigate today’s changing world.
We’ll broaden your horizons
Working hard and working together, our Tax team thrives on keeping busy. Friendly, driven and diverse, they service our clients across the country and around the world. By providing expertise in many different specialist areas of tax, they collaborate across BDO to deliver wider business solutions. From meeting clients’ evolving business needs to managing changes to legislation, there are always fresh challenges to face in the Tax team. If you’re after a career that will keep you on your toes, we’ll give you the autonomy to drive your career forward.
We’ll help you succeed
This role will provide Transfer Pricing advisory services for a wide range of clients with an international presence/focus.
The primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of existing clients and assist with the development of targets in order to ensure the continued growth of the business. You will also provide assistance to senior members of staff in both client work and in the management of the group, as appropriate.
Key to the role is for the individual to be able to pro-actively manage their own workload, communicating with directors/partners on a regular basis. This is essential due to the size and nature of the team. Furthermore, the individual will be expected to be able to consider and highlight further opportunities to develop new work.
When you join us, we’ll make your growth our priority. If you can demonstrate the following skills, we can help you go far. We’re looking for someone with:
- Significant understanding of and previous experience within transfer pricing tax
- Excellent knowledge of recent key updates and areas of focus in the area of UK transfer pricing tax
- Specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues arising within transfer pricing
- Strong UK Transfer Pricing experience
- Ability to manage a substantial portfolio profitably
- Ability actively seek opportunities for selling new services to existing clients
- Experience of dealing with client senior management and key stakeholders
- Experience of managing staff
- Educated to degree level, and CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
We’re in it together
At BDO, we believe that when our people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. We offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that our pay always positively reflects performance. As well offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, we also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- 28 days’ holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance.
That’s not all. We understand that everyone is different so, we offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle. Our flexible benefits platform, Flexcel, means our people can choose from a range of tax efficient options to design a benefit package that best suits them. Through Flexcel, they can:
- buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- access childcare vouchers;
- take an online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme.
We’re looking forward to the future
At BDO, we’re big enough to make the difference and collaborative enough to never lose sight of where we’re going. We know that it’s our people that make our success possible. Across our 17 UK locations, more than 6,000 of them work together to provide tax, audit, assurance and a range of advisory services that help our clients achieve their ambitious goals. Together, they’re fuelling Britain’s economic engine. Behind every complex client challenge and every untapped innovation, they’re there: ensuring we continue to find the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise. That’s why we’re always looking for ways to invest in our people. That means providing them with an environment where they can grow, learn, laugh and feel respected, at all times.