What is BLEND?
Why has BLEND been set up?
BLEND was founded with the aim of creating a safe, open-minded and encouraging work environment when it comes to matters of gender and sexual identity, so that everyone can thrive.
In order to achieve this aim, our objectives are to:
- Support employees on matters of non-traditional gender and sexual identity
- Provide an official communication channel for raising and dealing with issues concerning gender and sexual identity
- Tackle and prevent instances of prejudice
- Improve internal practice if needed
- Enhance understanding of and connection to the LGBT client landscape and to capitalise on subsequent opportunities
- Support recruitment
- Provide social opportunities
- Be an access point for all regions
What does BLEND do?
- Social and networking events, both internal and open to clients and the general public
- Community activities
- Publicise the network both internally and externally
- Confidentiality — for those who prefer it — and inclusivity are important to BLEND. BLEND’s open-door policy, meaning that anyone is welcome to attend events and that updates on activities are sent to the entire firm, is designed in an attempt to achieve both of these aims
- No one would ever be required to divulge information about personal gender or sexual identity.
We're in it together. Everyone is welcome to attend events, regardless of gender or sexual identity.
CDD Junior Business AnalystLondon, United Kingdom
BDO Digital Cyber ManagerLondon, United Kingdom
FS Audit Senior Manager - InsuranceLondon, United Kingdom
Audit Methodology Senior Manager - Controls and IT AuditMultiple Locations
Audit Director - Various Locations
Audit Assistant Manager - Various Locations
Audit ManagerMultiple Locations
Senior Manager, Learning and Development (Sustainability and ESG)Multiple Locations
Senior Consultant - Payments SafeguardingLondon, United Kingdom
Senior Manager - Assurance - Donors and FoundationsLondon, United Kingdom